Wednesday, 3 November 2010
Education: What's Happening in Saskatchewan?
- 75 % cut in Educational Assistant positions.
Government changes and cuts to our public education system are hurting Aboriginal people and students:
- First Nations University of Canada (FNUC) funding: cut.
- Aboriginal Employment Development Program: cut.
- Tuition freeze lifted.
- School contingency funding: cut.
- School capital funding: cut.
What happens to the quality of education when it's handed to private business?
What happens to public health and safety when the government downgrades skills training?
Find the answers to these questions and more. Download the SFL's new labour issues booklet: Education: What's Happening in Saskatchewan